Yard Waste Collection
Beginning November 5, yard & bulky waste collection will happen every other week, four days a week. This is a change from the previous collection schedule. There will not be a specific day for yard waste due to the uncertainty each week of how much yard waste needs to be collected.
Click for an interactive map that will show you which weeks
you receive yard and bulky waste pickup services.
To report issues with yard waste and bulky waste collection – including missed pickups – you will contact the Solid Waste Department at 478-803-0499 or report it with the free SeeClickFix mobile phone app or at www.maconbibb.us/seeclickfix.
Containerized Yard Waste
Bulk Yard Waste
- Bag up all leaves, pine straw, and grass clippings.
- Have nothing but yard waste (leaves, branches, twigs, grass clippings, and pine straw) in bags or containers.
- If you have more than a pickup truck load of debris, contact the Solid Waste Department (478-803-0499( for special handling services.
- Cut branches to length of 4 feet or less.
- Branches should be no bigger than 4 inches in diameter.
- If you have more than a pickup truck load of debris, contact the Solid Waste Department for special handling services.
- Tree trunks will not be picked up; contact a private company for this collection.