Pick Up Example Video
Trash Pick Up
Service provided by Ryland.
- Place cart out by the road after 7:00 p.m. the night before or no later than 6:00 a.m. the day of your pickup.
- Cart must be removed by 7:00 p.m. on the day of pickup.
- All garbage must be bagged.
- Place the cart so handles are closer to the house. An automated truck is used to tip carts and this will help prevent litter.
- Please leave 3 feet around the carts so that the truck can grasp the cart.
- NO liquids such as paint and oil can be accepted.
- NO construction debris will be removed.
- NO carpet will be removed.