Yard Waste Collection
Beginning November 5, yard & bulky waste collection will happen every other week, four days a week. This is a change from the previous collection schedule. There will not be a specific day for yard waste due to the uncertainty each week of how much yard waste needs to be collected.
To report issues with yard waste and bulky waste collection – including missed pickups – you will contact the Solid Waste Department at 478-803-0499 or report it with the free SeeClickFix mobile phone app or at www.maconbibb.us/seeclickfix.
Containerized Yard Waste
Bulk Yard Waste
- Bag up all leaves, pine straw, and grass clippings.
- Have nothing but yard waste (leaves, branches, twigs, grass clippings, and pine straw) in bags or containers.
- If you have more than a pickup truck load of debris, contact the Solid Waste Department (478-803-0499( for special handling services.
- Cut branches to length of 4 feet or less.
- Branches should be no bigger than 4 inches in diameter.
- If you have more than a pickup truck load of debris, contact the Solid Waste Department for special handling services.
- Tree trunks will not be picked up; contact a private company for this collection.