Pick Up Example Video
Trash Pick Up
serviced by Advance Dispoal
- Place cart out by the road after 7:00 p.m. the night before or no later than 6:00 a.m. the day of your pickup
- Cart must be removed by 7:00 p.m. on the day of pickup
- All garbage must be bagged
- 1 bulky item will be picked up per week
- An automated truck will be used to tip carts so all carts must be placed with handles away from the road.
- Please leave 3 feet around the carts so that the truck can grasp the cart.
- 1 cart will be dumped per residence per week. To help lower you household garbage we can deliver a recycling cart free of charge.
- NO liquids such as paint and oil can be accepted
- NO construction debris will be removed
- NO carpet will be removed